Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting accountant with excellent social skills. If you would like to contribute to building a finance team from the ground up with one of the most successful tech stories of the 21st century with announced intent to go IPO, this job may be a good fit for you. You will be the "first-boots-on-the-ground" finance person in Japan and will revel in the opportunity to build a finance structure and be part of what is a massive growth opportunity for Qualtrics in this critical market to APJ's success.
It's a great time to join Qualtrics at our Japan office in Tokyo. As we look forward to continued growth into the future, the accounting and finance teams are essential to our success and visible throughout the organisation. The Senior Accountant will report to our APJ Financial Controller based in Sydney.Primary Responsibilities
- Assist in month, quarter, and annual financial close processes. Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts, and prepare reconciliations.
- Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews, statutory requirements, tax filings, and annual audits.
- Support the financial control and management of Japanese and Australian entities.
- Working knowledge of JGAAP versus US GAAP or IFRS.
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes.
- Help drive and improve all key finance cycles.
- Bookkeeping and cash management responsibilities.
- Japanese translation, both written and verbal, for the Finance team.
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Mange key accountant relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of JGAAP and US GAAP accounting experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Demonstration of historic use of analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' designs aiming at cultivating creativity through an open and collaborative work space.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website