Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.The Challenge
The Qualtrics IT team is seeking an automations engineer to build a global, world-class infrastructure for automated laptop provisioning and lifecycle management. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining a system that enables end users to order, receive, service and replace laptops and computer peripherals in more than 10 countries around the globe. You will be working on both automation development and the business side of the program, managing relationships with vendors used to deliver the hardware.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for automation and process management. You will be improving employee experience at Qualtrics and setting a high process optimization bar for others within the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing internal customer support, troubleshooting and solutions related to end-user computer, phone, server, AV and other platforms and services. Assist in implementing, maintaining and monitoring of backend and infrastructure systems.
- Own, end to end, laptop and desktop lifecycle at Qualtrics globally by selecting the vendor(s) with matching capabilities, designing the life cycle, automating the process and continuously improving it
- Own, end to end, computer peripherals provisioning process at Qualtrics globally by selecting the vendor(s) with matching capabilities, automating the process and continuously improving it
- Manage vendor relationships in collaboration with Procurement. Regularly assess vendor performance against SLAs or other operational metrics
- Automate laptop, desktop and peripherals provisioning process by setting up automated procedures in Jira Service Desk and Coupa (a procurement application). Utilize APIs exposed by vendors to automate placing orders and tracking deliveries
- Coding: able to write code from scratch using a high-level language such as Python, leveraging web-hooks and API calls, with consideration for security and maintainability of that code
- SQL analytics: being able to turn employee and IT incident and service request data in MySQL database into information useful for optimizing IT services
- Design, implement and operate automated processes for laptop and desktop configuration prior to being issued to users.
- Manage equipment disposal and recycling in accordance with the current Information Security Policy and country-specific accounting practices
- Manage IT Asset records, building automations to capture all transitions of each asset between states to satisfy audit control objectives as determined by the Audit Compliance team. Respond to audit inquiries seeking evidence of compliance with audit control objectives
- Ability to build and maintain VMs that execute automated processes. Experience and close familiarity with monitoring tools to handle potential errors generated by the code. Ability to configure effective and efficient alerts triggered by code failures
- Field IT service desk requests and provide solutions based on documentation written by senior team members
- Educate employees about IT processes and self-service options as part of providing responses to incoming requests
- Support desktop equipment (computers, phones, etc.): triage incoming requests, identify root causes, take remedial action as prescribed by documentation, escalate to senior team members if a case does not fit any of the known solutions
- Manage the technology component of employee onboarding/departure process: set up laptops for new hires, distribute peripheral equipment according to the established process, monitor incoming tickets for laptop provisioning requests
- Routinely propose updates to problem solving documentation when encountering outdated or absent articles
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website