The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
Engineering Services creates the most powerful experience management programs for Qualtrics' most sophisticated and strategic customers. When a client needs capabilities that reach beyond Qualtrics' current platform, Engineering Services builds solutions to unlock the full potential of the XM platform. These solutions are then folded into the platform to benefit even more customers. Engineering Services works hand-in-hand with other service and engineering teams to scope statements of work that involve the design, build, and maintenance of the technology behind end-to-end XM programs. We utilize a variety of technologies to partner with teams across the company to influence product roadmaps and incubate new lines of businesses.The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Have a focused approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with current web technologies and distributed systems is immediately applicable (although not a hard requirement)
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
At Qualtrics, our job is to empower our clients to gather data, analyze their results, build reports, dashboards, and drive actions to improve their customer, employee, product & brand experience. We do this by building an immersive, simple-yet-powerful browser based SaaS product. Do you want to build software that makes it easy for businesses to be more customer-centric?
You will fit right in if you are: creative, responsible, intellectually curious and customer obsessed. Clear and concise interpersonal skills are a must, as our engineers often collaborate directly with our clients to crisply deliver experiences which lead to customer delight. You should be able to design features for our groundbreaking, cloud-based insights platform which span data ingestion, analysis, reporting, and resolution workflows. You will be an owner, as you help our customers understand what they need from our platform. You are expected to engage in a wide variety of activities including:
- Designing custom solutions
- Working with a team to implement them
- Ensuring quality before releasing to our customers
- Gathering feedback, and tuning your solution based on this feedback
- Releasing to production
- Supporting your customers post deployment
You will love delivering to your customers and look forward to blowing away their expectations.A partial list of your responsibilities includes:
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Close collaboration with your team to collect and incorporate feedback into your feature design
- Obsessing over the performance of your new features and applying those insights across the organization to ensure that every customer gets the best experience possible
- Work with your team in order to meet customer work you're doing, understand the decisions that are being made and make your voice heard.
As a team we're building the next industry-leading cloud-based insights platform, helping every business to become more experience-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits packages (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide an experience bonus yearly (1,800 USD) and a quarterly wellness bonus of 6,250 MXN that can be reimbursed for a variety of wellness activities
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website