Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Data is only valuable if you know what it is and how to use it. Schematization and Benchmarking is a new team within Qualtrics focused on new ways of organizing the billions of XM data fields into meaningful schema that increase data quality and actionability. We architect, create, and run our own services. We also architect the cross-service system across multiple Qualtrics teams and products to drive integration in every product area and every user experience.
Expectations for Success
As a new team in Qualtrics, we are looking for scrappy engineers who want to make their mark on the XM platform. Our services need to be rock-solid, easy to use, and integrated into every aspect of the platform - from data ingress to reporting and analysis and everything in between.
We need entrepreneurial engineers who want to create something new at Qualtrics and who excel at working cross-team and cross-functionally. Our engineers, at every level, participate in design and architecture, requirements gathering, full stack development and delivery, operations, quality, benchmarking, and optimization. Successful engineers are excited to envision the future of Qualtrics data and anticipate internal and external customer needs that don't exist yet.
We expect all of our contributors to have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, and to be capable of demonstrating expertise in algorithmic execution, data structures and data modeling, as well as the ability to estimate and deliver on coding objectives.
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Database / Data Storage experience (SQL, NoSQL)
- Strong level of curiosity
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
A Day in the Life
- Focus on the development of SaaS Software and build, distribute, scale and operate these services.
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available data intensive micro services.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to provide customer value
- Partner with User Experience, TechOps, and Product Management, to achieve the best product designs
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, serve on an on-call rotation, and consistently deliver value to customers
Apply on company website