The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics' overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for a detail-oriented, quick-learning team player that can scope fieldwork market research projects for our customers. You will receive 5-15 requests a day from our sales teams which will range from simple fieldwork studies to projects requiring multiple services across multiple markets. You will need to work with our partner network to identify the best partner(s) for the project and assist with the pricing of these studies. If you have a Bachelor's degree and a rockstar mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you've been dreaming of.
This role also encompasses a sales support element, as you work closely with the Qualtrics sales team to manage relationships with recurring Research Services customers. Ensuring accurate project records in our CRM (Salesforce), handing over projects to the delivery team and acting as the liaison between our finance and legal teams are some of the reasons why this role is exciting and varied every day.
The role requires an affinity for market research, solution selling and customer interaction. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers & internal teams, while clearly detailing project scope, is a must.The Expectation for Success
You will be working with the sales team to scope out projects to get the appropriate vendors to use for research studies.
You will be learning more about market research and how to design solutions to meet customer's business needs. This role will require you to be detail oriented and have the ability to work well with Sales, Research Delivery, and customers.
This position will require you to be organised, to recognise challenges in potential projects and provide recommendations to allow our delivery teams to be able to execute on the projects you scope.A Day in the Life
- Coordinate with our network of external market research partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Manage & accurately scope 5-15 new projects a day
- The role encompasses project hygiene and data accuracy, including keeping up to date records in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with Sales teams, clients, internal departments, and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Research Services billing targets
- Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Research Services team
- Gain knowledge through market research / Qualtrics certification courses and become proficient in those areas
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity via an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (health insurance), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Apply on company website