Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Portfolio Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you've been dreaming about.The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 customer accounts
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals, consult with them on how to execute, and enable them to measure their progress
- Understand customers' business challenges and industry trends and prepare content that consults users on how to fully utilize the Insight Platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website