The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?About the Talent Acquisition Team:
Qualtrics is a global, XM category-defining company, building technology that closes experience gaps for customers, employees, and brands.We're people-obsessed and want to make every interaction an experience matter. The Qualtrics recruiting team is passionate about discovering exceptional talent, so if you want to make the world more human, come and join us!
We are searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2023 and beyond in Japan and SEA. A strategic talent partner with a passion for providing magical customer, candidate, and team experiences. A people-first leader with a desire to grow and develop your team.
You will be a key leader in the business and have the ability to directly impact the success of the talent acquisition organisation across Japan and Korea. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, APJ - this role will see you leading an existing and growing team of junior & senior full-cycle recruiters. You will have ownership over the strategic direction of hiring raise-the-bar talent into roles across Japan and APJ as needed. Additionally, you will partner with senior executives and leaders to ensure high standards across all facets of; talent intelligence, talent acquisition, employer branding, recruitment marketing, talent sourcing, selection, analytics and onboarding.A Day in the Life
- Lead end-to-end full-cycle recruitment; meeting team quarterly hiring goals and driving accountability across the board.
- Be a key driver of the talent acquisition projects across the business - spanning sourcing, employer branding, attraction marketing, graduate recruitment, etc.
- Coaching and mentorship for recruiters; effectively upskilling the trades and crafts of each member of the team.
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with senior leadership in developing a hiring strategy
- Source and recruit candidates who ‘raise the bar'
- Develop processes that drive extraordinary candidate experiences
- Qualtrics ambassador: Effectively evangelise the Qualtrics story to candidates across APJ
- 10+ years of experience with a sound track record of recruiting diverse roles; in both complexity, scale and volume and tech or FMCG companies. Of which 2+ years as a people manager.
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing successful and high-performing teams
- Bachelor's degree with high academic performance
- Executive-level written and verbal communication abilities (Japanese and English)
- Strong preference for past experience in recruitment within SaaS, technology or top-tier companies.
- Strong preference for having managed multi-channel recruitment; through agencies, programs, direct sourcing, and other means.
- Experience recruiting across Japan nationally and an understanding of local hiring nuances
- Experience developing sourcing strategies that go beyond the use of LinkedIn
- Familiarity with data-driven recruitment and the ability to use data to drive recruitment strategy as well as reporting to business stakeholders.
Apply on company website