The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is on the cutting edge of Experience Management (XM); helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touchpoints and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics' Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly experienced advocates and technology consultants dedicated to our largest and most strategic enterprise clients. TAMs provide a strategic partnership with clients to accelerate adoption of Qualtrics technology and incorporate Qualtrics into client programs. They play a strategic and critical role in expanding existing licenses of Fortune 500 companies through the close relationships they build with their clients. TAMs are the unequivocal technology experts at Qualtrics. In this role, you will provide technical solutions and configuration services after the point of sale that directly contribute to the long-term success of our customers' programs. This unique combination of technical, relational, and strategic experience ensures professional success for our TAMs.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should both be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience and capable of creating lasting client relationships. You should be results-driven and aspire to achieve high customer satisfaction by providing our customers with world-class technical consultation and strategy that further strengthens customer relationships and ensures your customer's success.A Day in the Life Thought Partnership
- Assess long-term program strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Evaluate your client's program needs and work cross-functionally within Qualtrics to prioritize and advocate for software feature enhancements on their behalf
- Collaborate with internal account team and Qualtrics leadership on high level client relationship and program strategy
- Demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client's needs
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programs and technical solutions
- Build systems to facilitate program objectives and system effectiveness and measure reliability of services
- Assist clients with executing regular maintenance activities (e.g., handling outages, assisting with root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical questions and issues)
- Train your clients on new and relevant features of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
Technology Services and Configuration
- Seamlessly integrate new product features into existing programs
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and associated levels of effort
- Execute build and configuration services that align to client objectives and strategic goals
Katie is a Technical Account Manager at Qualtrics in Provo. "Qualtrics was an attractive choice because it offered the opportunity to grow my skill set exponentially in a very short period of time."
Read more about Katie's story here: 'Why Qualtrics Blog Post'Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- 3-5 years experience working in a technical, consulting, or client-facing role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to grasp clients' needs and recommend value-added solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a technical role and/or coding familiarity
- Proven work experience in client-facing, consulting, or sales role
- Competitive salary
- Semi-annual performance bonuses
- Relocation bonus for out of state applicants
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO days + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional PTO days after one year)
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after one year)
- Fun, inviting, and inclusive work environment made up of passionate, kind, and smart people who exemplify what it means to be a team
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.
The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women's Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity here.
Apply on company website