Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As the Technical Program Manager for our Developer Platform and Engineering Services teams, you will drive the engineering efforts for innovative integrations in partnership with strategic partners and enterprise clients to support the Qualtrics ‘Partner First' Initiative. You will work across engineering, services, and business ecosystem organizations to drive integration roadmaps, as well as interface with partners and clients to translate business objectives into functional specs that align with the platform capabilities.
As the product owner for many integrations and by interfacing with partner and customers, you will have deep knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the Qualtrics developer platform, and as such, provide rich product signal, data, and insights to collaboratively influence the Qualtrics developer platform roadmap with engineering and product leaders.A Day in the Life
- Launch owner for critical 1st-party integrations
- Define processes and gather data to identify platform gaps needed to empower 1st-party and 3rd-party developers to solve critical business problems
- Create and manage multi-quarter roadmaps that span across multiple engineering teams
- Meet with strategic partner product and engineering leaders
- Own communications to various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Own integration quarterly planning
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience architecting system-level solutions against defined business objectives
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
Apply on company website