The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Technical Recruiter to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will be the strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalize and scale our business.The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of full-time experience in Technical Recruiting or a related field
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying a diverse pool of extraordinary technical candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing personalized candidate close plans
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Confidence to provide consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics' core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
You will own searches and fill unique roles - for a variety of jobs and locations. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams to drive recruiting strategy, as well as effectively sourcing, interviewing, and closing top talent. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. In addition, you will build relationships within the organization, collaborating with other recruiters and your hiring teams and serving as a trusted talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process. You will hone your closing skills and craft highly customized closing plans for all levels of candidates as your real passion for sharing the Qualtrics story resonates with candidates across the country. You will develop technical knowledge and stay up to date on the ever-evolving news in the tech industry to guide your efforts in discovering great talent.What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Top tier benefits package with employees' interests in mind
- We believe employees perform better when they are fed so we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
Apply on company website