We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
. To learn more, visit www.radial.com
The primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead at Radial are to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Leads assist the Supervisor in attaining overall department goals. They lead by example and assist the Supervisor and department by effectively planning and organizing work flow; promoting teamwork, training, problem solving and decision making.
- Tasks include planning/organizing work; training associates; assigning and directing work; in partnership with the Supervisor or Manager, addressing issues and resolving problems.
- Train associates on processes
- Assist the Supervisor and other internal groups to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Assist the Supervisor and other Staff to ensure compliance with all company rules, policies and guidelines.
- Assure the safety and security of associates and inventory
- Coordinate with other departments on processes and procedures
- Monitor associate production standards and partner with Supervisor to ensure SOP's are followed
- Other tasks and deemed necessary to ensure customer compliance, safety, and all company rules, policies and guidelines are met.
- Safety, Quality, Driven
- Help monitor indirect labor
- Fill in when other Leads when needed
- Plan and coordinate shift activities to ensure adherence to all DC procedures and documentation set forth.
Apply on company website