In this role you'll fulfill Arthrex's mission of “helping surgeons treat their patients better”. Arthrex technology consultants are trained through a comprehensive medical education program. This includes completing a comprehensive hands-on wet lab training program on anatomy, biomechanics, surgical techniques, intraoperative problem solving, product design, and surgical outcome data collection.
Many team members in this role are former athletic trainers who are able to utilize their sports medicine education while maintaining a more family-friendly schedule. It is important to note that this role is not sales or quota-driven and is ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with surgeons and solving clinical problems with cutting edge technologies.
When you join our team you will have access to the best medical device training available, which includes observing over 400 surgeries in your first year. This will help you develop the necessary skills to establish a long term career and become a top professional in the industry. The biggest attribute of our company is our incredible team culture. We are invested in finding qualified people to help build and expand our already fast-growing company.
- College Bachelor's Degree or above
- Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology or clinical background of 2+ years preferred
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-assured, and comfortable with independent action
- Demonstrated initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to change and come up with practical ideas for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading, and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Arthrex and Industry Training's and Meetings 4-6 times per year. Whatever it takes to get the job done effectively (100% to Arthrex Defined Quota) and efficiently.
Apply on company website