Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Paul
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Ramsey, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
REM Ramsey offers residential services for children who experience mental health challenges. We offer personalized services in our group homes, which are nestled throughout the community. Our expert staff provides therapeutic supports and around-the-clock care for children in need. We utilize therapeutic models that include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis and Developmental Repair. Our care is individualized according to each child’s needs and our team members work to help children stabilize their mental health symptoms and behaviors, develop age appropriate life skills and prepare to transition back home or to independent living.
In addition to therapeutic supports we help children and adolescents with:
- Meal planning
- Academic development
- Medication management
- Social and recreational skill development
- Medical health monitoring
- Sensory programming
- Crisis plan development
- Community skill building
- Behavior management
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
Apply on company website