Autism Support Worker
Primary Location: United States-WI-WICadott
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Autism Support Worker-Cadott, Wisconsin
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Autism Support Workers!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
- Early mornings, days, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with disabilities, through assistance with activities of daily living, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Apply on company website