Primary Location: United States-WI-WIMadison
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
We are hiring Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals to provide essential services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities in our residential programs.
The health and safety of our employees and the individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide within our communities, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions for all shifts and schedules.
Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
- Supporting individuals with varying levels of assistance and teaching strategies to live as independently as possible.
- Assisting with daily living skills including meal preparation and assisting with medication administration.
- Once we’re past COVID-19, you will accompany individuals out in the community: outings/field trips, and to medical appointments, and shopping.
- Provide guidance and direction on a range of developmental goals from social integration, community participation, household budgeting, arts, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities.
- You may provide personal care and hygiene: i.e. getting dressed, toileting, and bathing.
- You may provide physical or emotional interventions with behaviors.
Learn more about these roles at https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/what-is-a-dsp and you can view a Job Preview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0uSjuVvH5m0
Apply on company website