Location: Morgantown, WV
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
Certified Nursing Assistant
Primary Location: United States-WV-WVMorgantown
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Description As a Certified Nursing Assistant with REM WV, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene. Responsibilities:
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
- Assist with household activities
- Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
- Prepare residents for discharge.
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
Apply on company website