Direct Support Professional for Medical Challenges
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNWhite Bear Lake
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Calling out to all nursing students, CNA's, PCA's or anyone interested in working with medically challenged individuals in White Bear Lake, Minnesota and surrounding areas.
REM Ramsey is seeking dedicated individuals to work in some of our high medical homes requiring more personal care needs. If helping others is your passion or you are looking to gain more experience in this type of capacity we want to hear from you!
Come join our awesome team of Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals today!Responsibilities/Duties:
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals with modified food textures
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Transferring and Hoyer lifts
- Perineal and Catheter Care
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Apply on company website