Registered Nurse RN
Primary Location: United States-IA-IAShelby
Description The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Iowa, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Come join REM Iowa in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at REM Iowa you'll provide care, training and support to address the medical needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs in an 8 person Intermediate Care Facility (ICF)/Intellectual Disability program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
- Administer medications, complete nursing documentation, compile data and prepares health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations and provide health care related guidance to co-workers.
- Coordinate and monitor on-going individual examinations and orders necessary supplies and medications.
- May also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Full-time First Shift: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm
- $31.00/ hour
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Apply on company website