Registered Nurse (RN) Temporary
Primary Location: IA-IACouncil Bluffs-712 N 35th St
Come join REM Iowa in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
What we offer you:
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you'll carry out rewarding work, playing an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization. Nurses at REM Iowa provide care, training and support to address the medical needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and other complex needs in an 8 person ICF/ID program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration.
- Administer medications, complete nursing documentation, compile data and prepares health assessments for team evaluation and review in compliance with agency and ICF regulations and provide health care related guidance to co-workers.
- Coordinates and monitors on-going individual examinations and orders necessary supplies and medications.
- May also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities;medical complexities; children with brain injury. As a Registered Nurse (RN) with REM Iowa you’ll be one of those special people. For REM Iowa and The MENTOR Network the RN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the RN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. REM Iowa is seeking a RN to provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
Apply on company website