Remedy Staffing has a direct hire need for a Quality Control Inspector for a local Omaha manufacturer!
1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 5am-3pm
- Monitor the quality of product in process on lines; including fill weights, torque values, housekeeping status, line GMP compliance, and line start-up approvals.
- Inspect incoming components, raw materials, in process bulk and finished products against company specifications.
- Investigate discrepancies in documentation and fill out paperwork for batch records.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years QC experience
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Stand for certain periods of the day
Lift up to 50 pounds
Take direction and apply at a later time
Maintain information to recall at a later time
Apply on company website