Not sure where to take your career? Here's a print!
Imagine yourself in a production environment as a digital print operator and you'll be ready to finish your current gig!
Check out these great shift options and even better benefits to kick off the new year the right way!PAY:
- Starts at $16 - $18 per hour
- Depends on experience
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Health care options
- Immediate access to benefits
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Oversee digital print production
- Read, interpret, and understand print and finishing production specifications
- Review and compare production files against production specifications
- Identify print defects and work with other necessary personnel to resolve
- Perform pre-finishing/post production assistance as needed
- 1st and 2nd Shifts available - apply for details!
DIGITAL PRINT OPERATORS MUST:
- Be able to work in a cross-functional, self-directed environment
- Have great attention to detail
- Have prior production experience (preferred, but not required)
Apply on company website