Local non-profit organization looking for an Employment Coordinator. This position will be dealing with various types of employees so an education background would be ideal for this position.
1. Employment Screening
- Screen and evaluate potential applicants
- To make appropriate hiring, employment and management decisions using discretion and independent judgment.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client's expectations and requirements
- Instruct, train and orient associate on company policies and expectations about the particular
2. Client Relations
- Meet and/or discuss with clients to determine exact employment needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients by ascertaining the needs of the client.
- Understand the needs of the client by solidifying client relationships by regular visits and correspondences.
- Must have a degree in education or related field.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive to and from work as well as client sites.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pay: $40,000 - $50,000, depending on experience
Apply on company website