Local reputable organization seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support multiple C-Suite Executives in faced paced work environment.
Position will support the Chairman & CEO, Chief Legal Officer/Compliance Officer and Principal/Chief of Staff.
Executive Assistant Job Description:
- Able to take on new challenges and excelling at them while functioning in a multitasking/fast-paced environment.
- Notary (or be able to obtain)
- Manage all administrative function for Executives
- Schedule and prepare all logistical information for meetings including scheduling Zoom calls or other virtual meetings
- Coordinates travel arrangements frequently
- Generate reports, internal documents, and meeting notes
- Prepare and generate annual budget
- Maintain calendar and appointments
- Order office supplies as needed
- Complete Data entry and updating records
- Maintain the unit's filing system
- Executive level administrative support including:
- Office management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Customer care
- Document preparation
- Travel/meeting coordination
- Project/program support and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and establish trust, respect, and confidence.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Strength in planning and problem solving
- Additional clerical duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience supporting C-Suite Executives
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong research skills
- Oral and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Written Correspondence
- Organization and Prioritization
- File Management
- Budget Management
- Report Preparation
- High level of technology skills including virtual platforms
- Well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Pay: Up to $100,000 annually, depending on experience
Apply on company website