Remedy Staffing is partnered with a labeling company in Syracuse NY searching for a Press Apprentice on 2nd shift!
•Ensure pressrooms are clean and maintained with necessary materials; attend to paper staging areas when needed
• Be attentive and receptive to supervisor, press operator and pre-stage training and feedback; the success of the press apprentice role is a pre-requisite for a press operator role
Shift: 2nd Monday- Thursday 3:30PM-2AM
***If you are interested in work please call the office today! @315-299-6977
- Ability to lift up to 50-60 pounds and push/roll 300 – 800 pounds with pallet jack
- Good manual dexterity for cutting, grasping, guiding, pressing, pulling, pushing, rolling, typing, turning knobs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces and reach, twist, bend and stretch when required
- Knowledge of machines, tools and computers, including design, use, repairs and maintenance
- Ability to understand mathematical applications, ex. measurement, logic, etc.
Apply on company website