Remedy is looking for a fantastic business administrative assistant for an insurance company in the Columbus area!
Shift: 1st shift, 9AM to 1PM (will move to full time after contract period)
Pay: $16/hour, contract to hire!
- Performing various office support functions such as answering telephone calls and taking messages, welcoming and assisting walk-in clients, applicants, and visitors, maintaining multiple filling systems, scheduling appointments, typing letters, memos, and reports, coordinating travel plans, and performing other related tasks.
- Entering application information into a FAV system, resolving noncompliance issues with management and/or agents, and following up with providers and agents to obtain or clarify information regarding underwriting.
- Monitoring the post issue process ensuring all pending information is received, entered, and completed.
- Entering agent pay information and agent expenses into system.
- Preparing accurate pay summaries and pay checks.
- Handling various accounting activities such as manager expense transactions, balancing accounts, reconciling/auditing producer statements, making bank deposits, etc.
- Responding to inquiries from policyholders, brokers, administrators, claimants, and customers.
- Ensuring the large volume of materials, product information, and general supplies needed by the agents and employees are inventoried and maintained in adequate supply requiring timely ordering and regular updating of outdated materials.
- Basic computer knowledge to include office software products such as Microsoft Office.
- Basic accounting and math aptitude skills.
- Strong human relations and communication skills.
- Telephone and customer service skills.
- Organization, attention to detail, analytical, problem solving, and clerical support skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Will not have to walk a lot
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
APPLY TODAY! www.remedystaffing.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Apply on company website