Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Location: London, OH
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Stuck at a red light while trying to advance your car-eer?
Then go check out all the awesome benefits of becoming a production assembly worker for an auto parts manufacturer!
Work a late shift and still get most of the weekend off!PAY:
- Starts at $14.70 per hour
- Earn $250 after 3 months and 6 months of employment – that's $500!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Clean work environment
- Temperature-controlled facilities
- Full-service cafeteria
- Health care options
- Free online education courses
- Immediate access to benefits
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay, and call-offs
- 3rd Shift: 11:00PM - 7:30AM, Sunday - Thursday
- Daily and weekend overtime available!
- Assemble headlights/taillights and other automotive parts
- Operate machinery to produce assembly parts
- Inspect product for defects and report any issues
- Use hand tools to cut/trim the product
- Follow all safety & quality guidelines
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY WORKERS MUST:
- Ability to use hand tools properly
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Apply on company website