Quality control inspectors check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company, as well as the production procedures. This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures
Do you love 1st shift? Don't mind getting a little dirty? Enjoy 1 hour lunch breaks? If so, we've got the job for you! Remedy Staffing is looking for experienced Quality Control associates to work for a laid back company in Simpsonville!
About this Opportunity:
- Temp-to-Hire position
- 1st shift 6a-3p
- 1 hour lunch break! Only deducted 30 minutes!
Tell Me More!:
- Quality control inspectors check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company, as well as the production procedures. This quality control position involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures
What's In It For You?:
- Temp-to-Hire positions- start your career now!
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance available
- Educational Opportunities to be your better you!
- Make some extra money with our referral bonus program!
- Please review our requirements and apply now! www.remedystaffing.com
- Don't hesitate to give us a call at 864-848-3888
- Like us on Facebook!
- 1+ years quality control experience
- Ensure safety procedures are always followed in the warehouse.
- Wear proper PPE at all times in warehouse Job Environment and Requirements
- Dusty environment
- Hot or cold depending on the season
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Ability Lift up to 30lbs periodically throughout shift
- Stand for 8-10 hours
- 6+ months of manufacturing experience required
Apply on company website