Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for hard working individuals for a growing Tech company located in the Westerville area.
1st Shift Part Time/ Contract to Hire / Westerville / $16.00
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Process and file receiving and shipping documents.
- Communicate with direct inbound drivers regarding proper locations for unloading, ensure inbound and reloads are followed.
- Communicate with customer and suppliers concerning load and material issues and status.
- Perform, manage or assist in tool, fleet (vehicle) and building maintenance.
- Organize and clean warehouse.
- Telephone duties including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, and checking voicemail.
- Order office supplies, various warehouse needs.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
This job generally operates in a semi-professional office environment as well as the warehouse. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. Warehouse equipment will be used such as pallet jacks and tools. The employee will be exposed to outside weather.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is constantly required to communicate by phone and in person, operate computer, the employee will be seated for up to 40% and standing and moving for 60% of time or greater.
The associate will be required to lift up to 50lbs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ year of warehouse or shipping and receiving experience (preferred).
- 1+ year of maintenance experience (preferred).
- Possess analytical skills.
- Possess great communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Apply on company website