Scientific Technical Writer
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a full time Scientific Technical Writer in Gaithersburg, MD! In this role you will be updating documents to align SOPs to corporate policies as well as updating documents related to CAPAs for a pharmaceutical company.
Pay: Depends on experience
Shift: 8am – 5pm
What you will do:
- Coordinate and execute document revisions within QA/QC
- Update documents as required per CAPAs, Change Control etc.
- Work with different groups to optimize documents as required
- Support other activities as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Microsoft troubleshooting
- Ability to peer-review processes to ensure procedures are well organized with clear instruction
- Ability to understand and write SOPs and batch production records independently
- Excellent written skills (scientific writing)
- Associate's degree in a STEM discipline and 6 years related experience or/
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline and 3–6 years related experience or/
- Master's degree in a STEM discipline and 1–3 years related experience
- Weekly pay
- Health insurance
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply Now! Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Apply on company website