Our client is seeking to add a hybrid Business Analyst / Product Owner to their collaborative team for an exciting development project. This person will have a high degree of emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, critical thinking, problem solving, and effective communication (written and verbal) skills. This is a Remote position.
- Provide vision to the Agile development team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate project team adoption of SDLC through coaching and articulation of process value.
- Participate in complex and high priority projects through SDLC stages within Agile dashboards.
- Clarify scope and requirements.
- Interpret, analyze and document business requirements with the appropriate business leaders / stakeholders and work with developers and team leads to translate user needs into functional specifications.
- Participate in Scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Create Use Cases Specifications, User Stories, Epics; assist with sprint planning and elaboration on details of user stories.
- Ensure that the team continually has an adequate amount of groomed, user stories prepared to work on.
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Offer optimization solutions to processes and technology.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations.
- Ensure prioritization of product backlog for the development team
- In conjunction with QA, develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, review and approve test scripts, user and quality assurance acceptance testing.
- Review and approve project expected results and verify functional integrity of the system design.
- Process refinement and changes – work with the business to improve their processes that may or may not include technology.
- Participate in the identification and resolution of complex production support issues, detecting root issues and identifying requirements gaps.
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 6 years of IT experience
- 3-5 years of combined business analysis and product owner experience
- 2+ years' Agile, Scrum experience
- Strong knowledge of software development procedures and tools
- Strong proficiency in Visio and Jira
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Highly Preferred: Agile Certification and/or SCRUM Master (CSM) Certification
Apply on company website