RemX has an opportunity available for an HR Generalist. This position is responsible for providing HR support to the organization in all aspects of HR to include performance management, HR reporting and managing the service award program.
- Managing onboarding process and all associated documentation
- Benefits administration
- Payroll processing
- Sending out employee communications
- Updating employee information in ATS
- Employee relations
- Minimum 2-4 years of HR generalist experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Workday experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees within an organization
Apply on company website