A growing Manufacturer located in San Clemente is recruiting for an HR Associate to join their team. This is a Temporary role while a team member is on leave, will run approx 3 months, however the are also opening a headcount in HR, so there may be a long term opportunity with this growing company! Pay depends on experience and can range from $25-$30/hr. This role is working On-Site.
Scope of Work:
- Perform human resources functions to support a team of 300 employees.
- Internal point of contact for Covid-19 tracking including LOA, Covid19 pay, and keeping up to date with current CA requirements.
- Manage headcount and attendance reports daily for 3 sites utilizing ADP and Excel.
- Prepare Daily Excel reporting for the leadership team.
- Respond to employee questions and concerns regarding a wide variety of issues (FMLA, transfers, benefits, company policies, covid19, etc.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefits and update ADP with address changes, etc; medical, dental, vision, life, and short/long term disability plans.
- Assist with ADP On-boarding and Off-boarding (Terms)
- Accurate documentation ensuring consistent application of company policy.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- 1+ years experience with ADP WFN (WorkforceNow)
- Experience with LOA is a plus, experience with Covid-19 tracking a plus
- High standards of ethics and integrity and strict adherence to confidentiality standards.
- Either a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an HR related field.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing industry is a plus.
Apply on company website