Are you looking to start your career in the insurance industry? Our client located in Alpharetta, is a global provider of insurance and reinsurance. The are currently seeking an Insurance Assistant who will be working in their Casualty department.
Key Responsibilities :
Assist the Casualty Department in various areas as requested with primary focus on submission clearance for various departments, and general office duties.
- Notification to underwriters, producers and tasking as necessary
- Renewal creation in submission system
- Assist with projects as needed accepting direction from all departments
- Disperse and scan mail for various departments as needed
- Create and mail notices as directed by underwriting teams.
Pay: $15/hr - Weekly Pay
- Must have Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone skills
- Ability to work team oriented and with social competence
- Must possess ability to appreciate all teammates and work as one group
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate knowledge in coordination and competence for communication at all levels
- Intermediate computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. ImageRight knowledge a plus.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and various in-house claims systems)
Apply on company website