RemX is hiring a Licensed Medicare TeleSales Agent for a large insurance company located in Richmond, VA.
The Licensed Telesales Representative is responsible for educating Medicare beneficiaries about products, on their healthcare options and helping them make an informed decision on which plan is most appropriate for their health needs.
Hours: 10/19/2020-3/31/2021:8am-8pm 7 days a week. Must commit to working at least 1 late shift (10 am- 7 pm or 11 am-8 pm) and one weekend (Saturday or Sunday) day a week.
Remote through December 2021. January 2021 will be required to work from the office.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions about health insurance options
- Make outbound sales calls
- Quote, present, and close sales
- Meet sales and productivity goals
- Educate and sell consumers on their healthcare options
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of Medicare and Medicaid compliance standards
- Answer and document all incoming calls in CRM
- Current Virginia health insurance license required
- AHIP Certification required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ year previous telesales experience
- 1+ year call center experience
- Previous experience in selling Medicare Advantage and Dual-Eligible (DSNP) products is highly preferred
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
- Proficient with computer and has skills in sales CRM applications
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with the senior population
- Able to work in highly competitive business environment and meeting deadlines
- Able to be a self-starter and work in a team environment
Apply on company website