Reputable global organization in Doral is seeking for an Air Export Coordinator. Must have 2+ years of experience.
- Arranges for consolidation and/or deconsolidation of containers.
- Ensures that invoicing of rendered services is completed accurately and in a timeframe consistent with company policy.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Prepares issues and submits documentation to ensure proper exportation of cargo.
- Ensures that service commitments are achieved and maintained in accordance with client and company objectives.
- Provides clients with information and guidance concerning terms of delivery & payment, insurance, services or other matters affecting the their needs.
Bilingual English/Spanish required
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working in Air Export
- Strong knowledge of Air Export & TSA regulations and documentation.
- Hazmat certified
- Excellent carrier/vendor negotiation skills.
- Flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to changes readily.
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment where keeping open communication among colleagues
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!
Apply on company website