RemX is partnered with a client in King of Prussia, PA to find a Tier II IT Support Specialist to join their team. This is an in-office contract to hire role with benefits. This role may require some travel to their office in the Washington, DC area.
The ideal candidate will have tier two helpdesk experience and display the utmost professionalism and competence in handling IT issues for executives.
Tier II IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Configuring hardware for deployments
- Setting up and maintaining local IT equipment
- Providing technical support to both our regional and national userbase
- Advanced troubleshooting and solution design for the local offices
- Communicate basic computer procedures in a clear way to a variety of users including a primary base of inexperienced computer users.
- Learn current processes within our IT group quickly and execute them efficiently.
- Weekly inventory of onsite equipment
- Generating reports and basic data entry
- Keep clear records of incident tickets and equipment changes in accordance to our standards
Tier II IT Support Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Higher
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 Years of experience in the IT field
- Intermediate comprehension of computers
- Well versed in operating computers with Windows operating systems as well as using and supporting Microsoft office applications.
- Experienced in operating Apple iOS mobile devices
- A solid foundation of troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Possess high level of attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Open minded to learning new techniques or methods
- Interested in expanding an existing knowledge base in the IT field and building
Apply on company website