DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Room - FT Mids
*Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus to to $5,000 available for experienced RNs! At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
About Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886—and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don't rest on them—instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA's tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Learn more about working at Research Medical Center: https://youtu.be/Fw3QzBWqv7s?list=PLk-G53deONPl6I_aLN2MJrZKGABPNCyWo
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS and ALS certification required and maintained.
- EPNC (or PALS) required and TNCC or Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) required within one year of hire.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Other Skills: Must complete Triage First (ED triage training course) within 1 year of hire and prior to being assigned to triage.
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website