SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Psychiatric Occupational Therapist PRN
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Psychiatric Occupational Therapy department. Submit your application today!
Our Occupational Therapists are caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Benefits:
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, PTO, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, dental and identity theft protection.Come Grow With Us.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
At the Kansas City research hospital and ER, our mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of three health clinics that embody the heart of the HCA Midwest Health system. Our additional two campuses include Research Medical Center Brookside Campus, 6601 Rockhill Rd, and Research Psychiatric Center, 2323 E 63rd St, which is a 100 bed facility.
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Research Psychiatric Center has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to teenagers, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
Learn more about working at Research Psychiatric Center: http://researchpsychiatriccenter.com/about/
What you will do in this role:
- The Occupational and Recreational Therapy Department facilitates group and individual and group therapies for acute psychiatric patients. The department works on all units of the psychiatric hospital including adolescent, adult, and senior adult units.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program.
- Provides professional therapeutic programming and services to behavioral health patients on a designated unit in a manner consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Participates in the multidisciplinary treatment team plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with members of the health care team, maintains a safe environment, and provides patient and family education.
- Demonstrates competency to provide age appropriate care to adolescent patients (12-18 years of age), adult patients (18 and older, including geriatric patients age 55 years+).
What qualifications you will need:Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational therapy from an accredited university
- Current Missouri Occupational Therapist Licensure
- BLS through AHA required upon hire and maintained
- Prefer prior experience working with a psychiatric mental health population, preferably in an inpatient setting
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website