Location: Azusa, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
An automotive company is seeking a customer service representative.
Schedule: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Provide telephone support to resolve installation and product performance issues.
- Use troubleshooting and superior diagnostic skills to resolve customer questions.
- Provide relief to the customer service department by answering and responding to incoming phone calls.
- Determine whether a customer inquiry should be handled by the technical support group, customer service group, or if assistance is needed from engineering, installation or sales department personnel. Refer calls accordingly and follow up to conclusion.
- Ensure that all incoming calls are answered in a timely manner with professional courtesy, in accordance with established procedures.
- Handle multiple calls when necessary and appropriate.
- Respond to all customer contact or inquiries (including voice-mail, e-mail, chat, etc.) on the same day as received, even if resolution of the issue cannot be immediate and always keep the customer advised of status of the issue.
- Follow up and track the progress of each call until it is resolved, even if the issue has been referred to another company representative or department.
- Insure that all required and pertinent information to properly investigate the issue is obtained from the customer during the initial contact.
- Thoroughly investigate each claim per established procedure to determine its validity and to insure that the resulting credit or exchange, if any, is correct. Enlist assistance and expertise from other employees and/or departments as necessary.
- Record all information regarding the customer and the issue in the appropriate level of the Bankspower CRM. This includes discussions with customer, attempted contacts of customer, all internal discussions regarding the issue, and final resolution.
- Follow company policy regarding the shipment of warranty replacement product to customers. Complete all documentation for customer orders, i.e. shipping method, correct address and appropriate freight amount.
- One year certificate from college or technical school, with minimum three years of experience in an in-house customer service environment handling multiple tasks and resolving customer issues in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have extensive mechanical and technical knowledge of gasoline and diesel trucks and motor homes.
- Individual must be familiar with the basic operation of a PC to locate and install drivers and must have an adept knowledge of standard mechanical tools, including a volt meter.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and accounting software (Intuitive preferred).
- Must have UPS, Federal Express or other freight carrier experience.
- ASE Certification preferred.
Apply on company website