ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a 3rd shift CNC Grinder Machinist within a aerospace company located in Simi Valley, Ca.
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 DOE
Hours: 10:45pm – 7:15am
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Performance to hire opportunity or possible direct
There is also a $5,000 sign on bonus for our 3rd shift. Once you become a Rexnord associate, ($2,000 after 90 days, and $3,000 at 1 year).
Grind machinist is responsible for producing work in the most efficient manner while meeting the drawing/planning specifications/requirements. Graveyard Shift (10:45 PM - 7:15 AM)
• Completes set-ups with general supervision/assistance.
• Responsible for all phases of part operation set-up to achieve the first article acceptance.
• Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection and records.
• Identify and recommend process improvements that reduce part quality variation.
• Input data into visual management forms and convey results to management
• Continuously improve processes, procedures, and eliminate waste.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITIES AND SUCCESS FACTORS
• At least three (3) to five (5) years experience operation set-up on CNC spherical grinding equipment.
• Skilled in the use of indicator, gage, dial bores, and plate inspection methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machined parts.
• Ability to maintain close tolerances (within .0003”) of ID's, hold .0003 profile, roundness.
• Understanding of machine tool accuracies, tool offsets.
• Knowledge of cutting wheel feeds, speeds, and wheel life for aerospace grinding.
• Ability to follow verbal instructions and interpret blueprint and quality requirements.
• Ability to communicate with employees and management in a positive manner.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs (over 25 lbs with assistance).
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with AS9100, 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma.
• Per ITAR requirements, must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation's first and largest manufacturing focused company, it's all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!
Apply on company website