We are looking for CNC Programmers for a manufacturer in San Jose, CA! This is a full-time opportunity with an established manufacturing company that specializes in medical device and equipment.
Pay Range: $35.00-$42.00/hour
- Free Online Education
- $200 Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Programs and occasionally set-up and run CNC mill.
- Enters part run times and program numbers into VISUAL MANUFACTURING.
- With guidance from the Production Control Manager, schedules workload as required to meet customer due dates.
- Works directly with estimators to establish machining costs.
- Programs, sets up, and runs all machine shop equipment.
- Designs and builds fixtures for machining or part production/inspection.
- Program speeds and feeds to allow machine to run at maximum efficiency.
- Develops most cost effective methods for part fabrication.
If interested in this position, apply today!
- 6 years minimum machining experience (at least 2 years specifically CNC Programmer).
- Display expertise with one or more CAD based design programs such as Mastercam, Geopath, CamWorks and Solidworks.
- Requires ability to read and write English.
- Requires ability to perform arithmetic problems
Apply on company website