• Prepare documents, such as bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials. • Process small parcel and palletized shipments via UPS and Fed Ex software as required. • Loads and unloads palletized product from trucks utilizing forklifts or electric pallet jacks. • Loads and unloads materials by hand (pallets, trays, racks, and shelves). • Supports cross training objectives and initiatives. • Cycle counts materials. • Counts and verifies the number of units against reports. • Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, pallets, or other containers. • Use computers and other electronic devices to record data. • Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Minimum 2 years of verifiable forklift driving experience
- Forklift Certification
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years MRP/ERP experience
- Computer Skills:?Must have strong knowledge in various PC applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Power Point, FedEx and UPS software a must
- Cycle Counting Experience
Apply on company website