General labor associates needed in the Sun City area for 2nd shift
Training on 1st shift first 2 weeks. 5:00am - 1:30pm First Day start time @ 5:30am
Schedule: Mon- Sat
Pay Rate: $16.50
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material such as roofing panels, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, or rulers.
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Trim, file, grind, buff, or smooth surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tools or portable power tools.
- Select gauges or types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, or downspouts in supportive frameworks.
- Maintain equipment, making repairs or modifications when necessary.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, or installations.
Apply on company website