Seeking general labor associates in the San Jacinto area for 1st shift
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 5am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $14.00
- Selects wheels, dressing, and abrasives best suited for type of job.
- Applies and manipulates work to wheels exercising proper pressure and duration to polish and buff using care to maintain contour, relationship, and dimensions.
- Loads and adjusts work pieces onto equipment, or work tables, using hand tools when needed.
- Remove completed work pieces from equipment or work tables, using hand tools, and place work pieces in containers.
- Select abrasives and or polishing compounds, according to materials, sizes and shapes of work pieces, amount of stock to be removed, finishes specified, and steps in finishing.
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
No experience needed.
Apply on company website