Join the Central Stores Team!
Support Central Stores activities including receiving, stocking, delivery, and returning of materials, distribution of mail, front counter support, and inventory cycle counting. All activities should be performed in a safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.
Not all Central stores personnel will be required to perform all of the job functions outlined in this job description. All Central Stores Contractors will be required to perform those activities outlined in the General Central Stores Support and ESHS sections. Not all contractors will be assigned each of the remaining job functions. Only those contractors assigned a specific job function will be expected to perform those activities.
General Central Stores Support responsibilities and accountabilities (applicable to all Stores contractors):
- SAP goods movement transactions
- Performs cycle counting of inventory
- Follows written and verbal direction
- Learns and utilizes all forms, records, and reports
- Learns relevant policies and procedures and applies them to the job
- Demonstrates basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and working with fractions)
- Works well with others
- Able to learn and perform basic troubleshooting skills
- Executes job responsibilities consistently
- Completes all training prior to execution of activity
- Reads, understands, and follows the Safety and Environmental cautions provided with the MSDS or other safety and environmental guidance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance on a routine basis.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Able to ascend/descend stairs.
- May be required to work 8 or 12 hour shifts, days and/or nights
- Fork truck and experience helpful but not necessary.
- Familiar with SAP/WM.
- Chemical handling experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Resume Required.
Apply on company website