Join our team!!
Established wood furniture supplier located in Kentwood, MI is looking for Finishing Line Operator candidates for an . Prior manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required - our client will train great candidates.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This position is contract-to-hire, and a permanent job offer will be made based on your performance at attendance.
Bonus of $500! *once hired in, after 6 months employment - another $500 after 1 year!*
Employee benefits *paid time off, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase program*
Emphasis on employee wellness *on-site basketball court & gym available for use*
2nd shift - 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday through Thursday. OT Hours on Friday and Saturday. OT is offered frequently, but never guarenteed.
- Load materials into large presses or CNCs to form furniture pieces.
- Operate handheld tools and machines to perform secondary operations on furniture pieces being formed - sanding, grinding, riveting, boring, etc.
- Clean Parts and Visually Inpsect
- Cross-trained in different departments
- Assessments given
- Ability to work in a dusty and humid environment
- Ability to frequently stand, bend, lift, and slide materials that typically weigh up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail
Apply on company website