Multi-wire Drawing Operator Needed in Santa Teresa
- Rotating shift 7AM - 7PM or 7PM-7AM
- 40 hours/week
- 4 Days a week
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to hire
- To operate wire drawing machines.
- To make preparations for the productions due to production plan, customer specifications and productions parameters (emulsion, mill, spindle supply, tempering controls etc.)
- To enter relevant settings to the machine.
- To maintain production records.
- To take the wire samples according to the related control plans and make the necessary adjustments depending on the results.
- To combine the input wire through welding.
- To report and inform his/her supervisor about the situation in case of any defective production and machine breakages.
- To observe the ongoing process to ensure that machine is operating properly; make adjustments or stop machine when problems occur.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration
High school diploma or GED
Graduated from a 2-year technical degree program preferred.
Minimum 1 year of manufacturing related work preferred.
Previous experience within the wire industry preferred.
Apply on company website