This position is responsible for performing all the activities pertaining to operating energized and automated equipment in the preparation, assembly and/or packaging of food products. Contributes to the team's efforts in obtaining production efficiencies and follows methods and instructions to operate the equipment. The employee must follow the Health/Safety and Food Safety Program established by the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to:
- Inspects equipment and tools to be used during the production to ensure the equipment is clean, sanitary and according to our safety standards.
- Operates one of the following machines/equipment: Packline, Autoprod, World Cup, Cryovac, Wepack/it, Food Slicer, Ribbon Blender, Automatic Can Opener, Grunwald and Bean Cooker.
- Can assemble and disassemble equipment assigned to them.
- Is able to trouble shoot equipment issues and determine when Maintenance assistance is needed.
- Confirms accuracy of weight sheets and label documentation and the paperwork is completed with high accuracy.
- Assures the WIP products and packaging materials are stored according to Food Safety Standards and HACCP programs.
- Notifies management of any issues or problems with ingredients, raw materials, changes, variations and specifications
- Has the ability to function in a high paced environment and interact cordially with co-workers.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training.
- Reports any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Performs area housekeeping as required.
- Performs only job functions that they have been trained on and fully understand.
- Is punctual, on time, and adheres to company attendance policies. Regular Attendance is an essential job function.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
This position is responsible for following company policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure the production, storage and distribution of safe, quality food. Responsible for informing management of any observation or finding that could impact the safety and quality of company products.
Requirements: Working on conveyor lines, lifting up to 25 lbs, making boxes, ability to work in cold environment
Apply on company website