Popular food manufacturing company in Pomona now hiring!!!! Immediate Machine Operator Openings for Full time positions, Join us now!!!! Refer a friend or family to receive your Referral Bonus....
Machine Operators are responsible to set up and operate various production machinery, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Operates equipment with safety guards and switches in place, and follows all safety procedures and regulations.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains processing work area free of spills and debris.
- Ensure all the dry ingredients are properly taped and stored in the assigned areas.
- Informs appropriate manufacturing partners and supervisor of machine performance irregularities to minimize the impact of production downtime.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Operates all products packaging equipment ensuring that package appearance, labeling, seals, and case and pallet configurations comply with product specifications and quality standards.
- Participates in process improvement activities. Maintains scheduled throughput to meet team goals for reliability and budget standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PPE is required: nonslip shoes. Hairnets and gowns will be provided
Full Time (40+ hours a week), Monday – Friday and every other Sunday
Pay Rate: $17.00 - 19.00 per hour DOE
Submit your application TODAY! At Select.com
Call our Chino office once completed at 909-591-6800 to schedule your immediate interview!
Our Client Offers:
- Safe & Clean Environment
- Great pay and benefits
- On job training
- Temp to Hire
As A ResourceMFG Associate, we offer you:
- FREE Online education.
- IRA benefits
- Health Benefits
- A Personnel work Recruiter to help with job searches and assistance at work!
- Referral Bonus
Apply on company website