Excellent environment for learning and growth!
Looking for an awesome candidate.
- Operation of Major Mill
- Clean machined parts – deburring.
- Inspect part for final prep work
- Perform status check/set up
- Check Operator messages and tool status
- Organize parts to process
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of and operation of a 5 axis CNC Machine.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools, (impact wrench, grinding tools).
- Candidate will be proficient with metric measuring instruments and system.
- Candidate must have proficiency with use of test and dial indicators, calipers, precision square, and metal scale ruler.
- Basic understanding/interpreting geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)
- Proficiency with layout and set-up work area and components.
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints.
- Basic understanding of materials and material properties
- Ability to keep to schedule and standard time.
- Siemens Control knowledge a plus.
- Basic CNC Machine operating skill or Manual Milling Machine operation experience.
- Knowledgeable on CNC machining G-code and M-code
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using mathematics.
- Understand machining tooling for the various types of machining processes.
- Must possess excellent communication, problem solving, team interface and interpersonal skills
Apply on company website